TERMS AND CONDITIONS
TRANSPORT AND DELIVERY
We ship to most International destinations. Shipping fees are calculated based on the weight and format of the package. Shipping rate for samples is fixed. Shipping fees are offered for orders above £300.
We will notify you if the item is sent from the UK or France. Delivery times can take up to 2 weeks depending on the country of destination. All orders placed from Monday to Friday are shipped the following Monday.
For items sent from the U.K., standard Service in the U.K. is 3 to 5 working days. For shipping to Europe, 10 days and to other international locations 2 to 3 weeks. The delivery time with standard shipping option is NOT guaranteed. Although we make every effort to ship all orders within the announced delays, their delivery is beyond our control and depends on the postal service. Therefore some orders may take much longer to arrive. Please read our Refund Policy procedure below in case of non-delivery or loss of parcels.
Please visit http://www.royalmail.com for further information about shipping fees.
Please note that Registered Mail does not provide tracking service during transit. You will only receive delivery or attempted delivery information. If you wish to track your parcel, we will inform you about SPECIAL DELIVERY fee. To ensure your order arrives on time for the special occasions, we highly recommend you place your order as early as possible.
For enquiries about your shipment or products, do not hesitate to call:
00 44 7917850902 or contact us by e-mail.
SECURE PAYMENT VIA PAYPAL
We accept payments by major international credit cards through the secure server of Paypal. Once you have added your product in the basket, you will be taken through the payment process. You do not need to register with Paypal in order to pay online. Please note that some settings on your computer might have to be changed in order to be able to proceed to check out (example: graphics settings activated).
We also accept payment by STERLING CHEQUE if you are resident in the UK or Northern Ireland. Please note that we will wait for the cheque to clear before sending the shipment.
RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY
1. You may return items sold by Les Parfums d'Isabelle within 2 weeks of delivery for a full refund of its price if the item is damaged or has leaked. The product should be in its original packaging and should not have been used nor tampered with.
We do NOT accept returns from NON EEC countries, including USA, because of the custom charges and paper work that such a return cost involves. However, we will offer you a replacement if the product has been damaged during transit. We will ask you to send us a picture as proof of damage. The picture should show the exact location of the damage on the product. Although we do ensure that the packaging is secure, box damage will not be considered as refundable. Only damages related to the end product are taken in consideration.
2. We advise you to order a set of samples before buying a product in order to allow you to test the perfumes and avoid disappointment as we will not refund any complete product you purchased and is not to your personal liking.
3. If you are from an EEC country and you wish to return a product, just contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will guide you through the process of returning our product.
As a general policy we do not accept any unannounced parcel.
We do not refund personal care products which are not created by Les Parfums d'Isabelle.
We are sorry but we DO NOT REFUND monies paid for a BESPOKE creation.
4. You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of sending your package to us, however, in many cases you will receive a refund before this delay.
5. REFUND PROCEDURE IN CASE OF NON-DELIVERY OR LOSS OF PARCELS (NEW CLAUSE DUE TO ONGOING POSTAL STRIKES IN THE UK):5. REFUND PROCEDURE IN CASE OF NON-DELIVERY OR LOSS OF PARCELS (NEW CLAUSE DUE TO ONGOING POSTAL STRIKES IN THE UK):
Should your order fail to be delivered due to postal strikes or problems with the Royal Mail itself, the following procedure shall apply:
a. Notify us immediately if your parcel has not been received within a minimum of 12 days for UK and Northern Ireland and a minimum of 21 days for international shipment.
b. We will then proceed to a claim for compensation from the post office or if you still wish to receive the parcel and provided that the Royal Mail traces the parcel, we will ask for a redelivery to your home.
c. Once the claim has been processed, we will proceed to the refund of your lost order INCLUDING the STANDARD postage costs (excluding Special Delivery and Signed For delivery). Please allow 4 weeks for us to clear the funds and credit your account.
d. For orders amounting to more than £200, we will send you our Dispute and Resolution form to be completed.
e. Should the parcel arrive during the Resolution process, please send it back to us and our Normal Refund Policy (see above) shall apply.